Kuwait Travel Guide
Vacation Holiday Trips offers travel tips and information for top travel places and best destinations. We feature links, resources and large selection of budget airlines, chartered planes, sea cruises, ferries, travel agencies, land transports and attractions including beaches, medical tourism, retirement homes, historical and pilgrimage tours.
The Kuwait towers are a must visit sightseeing destination with a huge water reservoir, restaurants, cafeteria and a revolving observatory. Opened to public in 1979, the tower also has water reservation facilities, which provide water to Kuwait city. The towers were designed by architects Malene Bjorn and Sune Linderstrom.
* The first tower of Kuwait is 140 meters tall.
* The first tower houses a water reservoir. It is the spherical structure holds the water.
* The second tower is 180 meters tall.
* The there is a restaurant and a cafeteria in the second tower along with a water reservoir.
* The third tower is primarily set up for lighting the other towers. There are ninety six concealed spot lights that do this work.
* The taller tower has a revolving observatory that makes one complete revolution in half an hour and gives an excellent view of the Kuwait city.
* The taller tower has a capacity to hold one million gallons of water.
* The total water holding capacity all the towers taken together amounts to 45,000 cubic meters of water.
The Kuwait towers are a representative of modern Arabic architecture.
Holiday Vacation Trips Kuwait also showcase a unique blend of travel and leisure photos and stories, updates, events and announcements about roads, shopping malls, hotels, bed and breakfast, restaurants, groceries and more. Not just a travel guide but one-of-a-kind discovery of people and places.